Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Is A P Loin Beef Roast

The Untouchables


I left you a compilation prepared in a fit last week. called "Word of God ." Some of the songs that I have marked some of the most intense, the most I have received during my nearly thirty years listening to music seriously. They are the first thought in just over half an hour, perhaps more valuable the list. Will my favorite songs? Certainly all would be among them. Not retouched, only the order. Later I thought of adding some more but discarded because it did not meet the prerequisite have come to my mind so fulmimante.

Qualification:

- A list entirely Anglo.
- Nothing trallero or quick.
- Nothing is black. Strange that there appears no Marvin Gaye that would have fit like a glove in the spirit of the disc. I parked for a black collection.
- is classic. Perhaps art is REM but I always had that song on an altar, before they achieved fame. In addition to the version of Johnny Cash leading "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails much further.
- I found the songs of Dylan he sought. At the end I decided to open and close the disc with the Rolling , starting with the release of one of the greatest songs in rock history.
If anyone is interested, link to the right of Spotify. Hope you like

The Rolling Stones: "Like a Rolling Stone"
Joe Strummer, "Redemption Song"
Neil Young: "Helpless"
Elvis Costello: "Tramp the Dirt Down"
Patti Smith: "Dancing Barefoot"
Gram Parsons: "A Song for You"
Bruce Springsteen: "Thunder Road"
The Velvet Underground: "Pale Blue Eyes"
Elvis Presley: "In the Ghetto"
R.E.M.: "Fall on Me"
Leonard Cohen: "The Partisan"
Van Morrison: "Crazy Love"
Johnny Cash: "Hurt"
Elliot Murphy: "On Elvis Presley´s Birthay"
David Bowie: "Heroes"
Nick Drake: "One of these things first"
Lou Reed: "The Perfect Day
The Rolling Stones: Shine a Light "

0 comments:

Post a Comment