Thursday, May 27, 2010

Davinci Prostectomy,best Practices

ay sory, I got angry

"How lonely life takes you, not jodamos" W ruled in the passenger seat and had to accept my fate, that of mind that wants to be alone and always end up with a hundred feet of a ravenous blind to evangelize

" I come to teach you to be a good girlfriend that you stay calm and serene until ready to open your legs, whore and virgin when I pretend to hurt you and I pretend to stop.
I come to teach you to understand the other, to be one and one together that be forget you.
I come to teach you to be a good girlfriend to explain it all or leave you because you're going to be so alone.'re unbearable pety, sos un horror, te odio y como me gusta odiarte acá me quedo con vos
".
Hubo una época en que nadie me dejaba, yo tomaba más agua y tenia las tetas paradas.

Que me está costando mucho, mucho, ese amor por la otredad. Ahora mi novio puede categorizarme en una despectiva cualidad 2.0:

"Sos una pendeja boluda, una flogger una blogger, no entendés la diferencia entre ficción o realidad o dónde está la privacidad"

La privacidad? de la concha para adentro hijo de puta, nada más.

0 comments:

Post a Comment