Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mount&blade Version 1.011 Wedding Dance

terrible revenge will be talking to my purse

"Hacete by" I yells M, while sitting on the couch it looked as tare "I do not want to be alone, it's Sunday", bent with desire to kill myself, insists "learn to be alone, nothing else." I refuse to join in his praise of solitude, for I always better when we're together, even worse is better. "It's Sunday, please, it's Sunday" and under the resigned look on my humiliation impostada, not false, is a surge of last resort, give in to my nightmare, only with body posture and the look of cat do you know Shrek this guy, "you do not see that I need." Does not work. I turn my gaze to the floor looking for eternal peace in this scene have not understood anything, I'm down there with her little cat, "spoiled, disrespectful, hacete charge!", I get obsessed with fleas, the cat, clear, this point that the fleas would eat it to M, not only does the would take with pleasure the add. Ok, it is not While this happens to me, and I must admit, yesterday I felt it too, while we were sleeping and I turned and looked and it was inevitable congujarlo "what does the enemy in my bed?", and climb up the look, and stand there very hard, implacable, keeps "burning my head, I will not change, I am well." Twisted, very twisted grew up, I think, not one ounce of my body wants to be embraced by this. I finally understand the phrase and a half years ago my grandmother told me: "It's so nice to suffer for love." I do not love this twisted, and not suffer for this guy, I suffer for being so stupid to have built this bag with the computer, a book and two changes of clothes, this stupid and optimistic purse now comes home with me and whispers:
- not just how you handle the clit, must be on the same team
- you know what purse? I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment