Friday, October 29, 2010

Excited On Your Period

They do not bother me



cuando hablo sola mi gata me avisa con una mordida in the knee does not hurt. All movies are good, all books are good, I lost the test with you, does not bother me. Fuck I do not eat for three days, losing their tits, ass, grace, look like a kid. I do not bother my nose, my head is huge and quiet 12 hours a day. The gene or see happy, mate wash, change the pebbles, the bathtub full of mold are not problems, I can not sing bossa nova, we all can not, chronic gastroenteritis, heaven knows, it is recorded chronic , habit, does not bother me. Here enclosed is what it is, not only does not bother me, begins to like. Come home and you're so cute it would mean have been on top and you have never gone to follow, but I do not even bother. Look bad, open upside-down matchbox plated catch, it's all good.

but I hate to be quiet.

be quiet is not life, rest in peace is to be dead. Dame chaos that I'm bored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment