Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wireless Network Av Receiver



"Insist on yourself, never imitate"
R.W. Emerson

Should I have any more reasons to beat the hell out of you? Or any reason at all for what is worth. It must be exhausting to be less than a wannabe, you actually want to be a wannabe. Clumsy, corny, obvious, stand still you mother fucker, determination is in your goddamn feet, your moving sweetheart, more than a little leaf, I do wonder still, how do you manage to be so weak and yet so stiff. Anyway, Why am I writing in English? yes, my bad, sory . I´m pushing it being disgustingly elitist an all, but you know what, amazingly enough, I don´t give a shit. The fact that you can not read this, much less imitate this, gives me a grate amount of peace and pleasure.
Do you know why I love whores? They are not pretentious, legs wide open to welcome in the world and smiling faces while cum is gently pour on their eyelids. Should you stick to that lovely attitude and give up writing for good? the answer is yes, stick to what you know, basically trying to fuck all the men I already fucked and compulsively whoring all the existing social networks.
It is not a matter of brains, it´s a matter of time. You were born to write for "HO LA LA" and the sad thing is, you´d be happy with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment