Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My H Pylori Symptoms 2009

psoriasis

the phone I asked a dermatologist for my mother because I saw something in the face of the sun bizarre consequences for her, however, undeniable stigma Freud: "If you will Mamerta, you have two clown tears tattooed on his mug. "
as spots, freckles lagrimoides I had been on his face I've been dragging a shame, a conviction sustained unworthy of me who knows how long ago. More, however, finally (and I'm going to cut the adverbs) accept me, in all this a surprising development or progression of my neurosis, after all, it seems that shame is a healthy or noble sentiment that hate, ruled by the self and not by the blind violence that generates hate us.

You can believe ... You'll laugh you ... you do not. It's not going to get to the dermatologist and the type I see the spots. I do not see them ... Boluda, no-me-the-go.
"But there are Dr., brown, with impunity, even rude.
"Well, miss, you spend a while in front of the mirror more to pass anyone in front of his face, no one could perceive.
"My mother saw them too.
"Your mother is you.
"My God! How? and who I am?
"Miss, please, avoid the sun and by no means do a peel in January.

fired I do not remember Dr., almost corporicé me back in that place no toilet, which is the waiting room, facing the plump receptionist. Motionless, I curl up on something that had to do with the horror of the void, until the poor woman told me about life.
-Ni rosasea worry about that, you will soon.
-Bua!, I came for something else, for one, you do not worry about the fat in his or her arms, whatever you do you are not going to go, at the latest metamorphoses into cellulitis, which will make us laugh all as we cross through life, yes, we laugh at you When you pass, you say yes, we laugh at you when you go, and wonder how to fuck shit with that ortho, how it comes out, if you get a enchastre o. ..
- Super unnecessary.
- hey, I went to hell, I ask mildis ....- And I left without firmly deciding guilt (another adverb to fart) that the episode had been dreamed. Already in

Elevator lagrimoides freckles I was back in the mirror, what if a curse placed upon my soul, my forever forced to see the tears I cry no longer, the humiliation of this enjoyment by being humiliated? I covered my mouth, the truth is that I just generated a freckle psoriasis representatives, "FORMIT." If I'm asshole, as a symptom-literal symbol (for you this oxymoron, cute sensei).
Say, it's as if you were born I psoriasis with the way your old pasting your old, showing well on your arm, so that your dad taught you to hate and despise women, thus increasing you say "no, no, no, it happens that my mom is crazy," the pictorial psoriasis say otherwise from your skin and all of Us we would have no more than a hug, praying to ourselves goals that do not stab your girlfriend 33 while sleeping.

Hopefully, as happens to me, the body will force you to see the strings.



0 comments:

Post a Comment