Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nba Live 2005 Pc Mediafire

girlfriends always live alone with my dead

not worth reckoning, calculation of how long it was depressing and I am here or how much time will pass and I will continue here or what will happen when it gets worse when I go again but worse. It happened to G, that evening the car was in the other and told us when he left the infamous Disney World.

"And that is not easy fighting at Magic Kingdom, because the first call you get a security and go tell the skinny: She is fucking me living Man, What am I suppose to do? I just can not stay calm" Mickey
and put a hand on his shoulder and a voice inside the doll Argentina said

"quiet kid, that woman is not for you, here cagándote life when they could be cursing laughing splash mountain" Le

moved to G, there is something worse, that we realize that there Police in Action. When all have children except for me, I will not be around. Finally I realized, my grandmother has all her friends dead.
What now? You have to procreate and if one survives its own history. And the child asked Carla, "I watch Juan Carlitos, I'm going to brainwash a kid, but I made the same mistake that all the villains, evil I announced the plan and now the mother is advised.
Of this there is talk of children, concerns banality, I return to environmental issues, impossible, is also finally realized my grandmother on her birthday, he had a good, but nothing, not had none of her old friends because you all dead.
When I was married, and for centuries, Aida, his employee, told

"What How you, Martha? At least has someone fight him. "

Those who hate it love, is the first thing you learn at school love, that's bothering you ... that is, is this. I invented neat, blond prettyboy as Leonardo, high Chicata bobo and, second Julian, as he hated that, disheveled black hair and white skin, freckles and violence contained irreverent, clear-eyed and clumsy. The evil was less than ten years, but they would take. I admit it today, I liked that, though he wrote love letters to another. They had to spend 18 years to get him to Julian in a bar and listen to perhaps the nicest thing in life I was told

"Damián in a break while we played with our micro machine asked me a hypothetical question of those who always escrachar:
"If you had to put a girl in this little car who do wear? - and I said
-A Malena."

I smiled sitting on the bar, sitting as lonely as ever, with the whiskey I have to leave, with the momentum of old that makes no sense, listening to a jazz band that was not good. the friends I have not yet dead, and years pass nice things, nice things are not only back, leave to marinate, and above all stop fucking balls.





0 comments:

Post a Comment