Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sv2000 Internet Manuel



And it is believed important because the wall does not write anything, because the pictures are half artie and nowhere is with a friend smiling. Very late in life he met the spirit and believes he learned to take, boasting a certain adherence to the beer when we all realized that serves anything but the beer ... Sad what a stomach that wants to be a teenager and there walks causing gastroenteritis in the absence of pure habit. Cree who learned to take, but it goes wrong. Sad what a body that wants to be old, suffers not able to support joints and fried. My mom said she was a toad of 24 years and 45 kilos. The boy never gets tired of having to panic and do not eat, and everyone gives vergueza because the girls is anorexia. It gives you what to think. And yesterday I dreamed about a haunted house and went eleven times to the bathroom during the night, nerves very little piss you many times, and my cousin says Baggins does not say piss caught. That's odd.
My boyfriend pijazos cure influenza, is prettier than me and think I'm going to take several days to one of his legs. It gives food for thought. He told me Miss T: "True love does not hurt and after all we should not hate him for being an Adonis on earth."
But the guy sends me mail curses and night I have nightmares, there's something in the way Roma hate, and my mom and I are afraid of ruining my life.
I hope my boyfriend can save the lives of pijazos, there is something healing in his dirty talk.



Andrew Wyeth's "otherworld"

0 comments:

Post a Comment