Friday, February 25, 2011

Milena Velba Using A Breast Pump

The man who almost met Michi Panero


"It is time to recapitulate the hosts that has given me the world," sings Nacho . Building just released new album, it is also time to devote a good post ... but not yet. Serve it in advance. His first album accompanied me in moments fucked and maybe that's why I have so much love to you lyrics. So few of us followed him. However, long ago left the damn songwriter category. I'm happy for him. We must be very serious to take seriously his proposal. We must be very serious to tell their stories seriously. Continue, but now ... "And when I say no, is not."

"The man who almost met Michi Panero"

is time to recapitulate the hosts
has given me the world. Today we come to hear my last farewell. Well.
One by one they arrive and I receive in his dressing gown.

And some guy called me
and others tell me sir.
Some have not wanted to pronounce.
I once had a love
but if I must be honest
said "no" on the altar
and when I say it is not.

I failed once, failed ten thousand
and still raise my glass to the sky in a toast
Today's man
and how well that inhabits the world.
Look, the girls are singing!
(Girls): Shalalaralalá ...

And I do not speak of eternity. I do not speak of heaven or hell
. Do not you see I pray to a god who
promised me that when this is over there will be nothing more?
was pretty and ...

nothing I was never the best,
not have been a great lover.
More than I want to testify. But if anything
capital,
something really important,
is that I'm going to die when I say I
and I'm going.

I've enjoyed it, and almost met on one occasion
Michi Panero,
and is much more than I ever
soñaríais in a thousand lifetimes.
Look, the girls are singing!
(Girls): Shalalaralalá ...

Let me ask: Is this the end? And if so,
say: "I going to miss? Ah, I see that asentís
but I know not!

Too bad I will not stop
anyone to pass on my wise, foolish thought
procreate.
And say to me a
an old green and grumpy, and say
well,
and when I say it is fine. Long

already here! What do you want from me? Are
my soul or my money?
If one lacks and the other is
an anomaly in this life.
Look, the girls are singing!
(Girls): Shalalaralalá ...

And some guy called me, and others tell me sir! Some
declined my offer to talk!
I once had a great love, but if I have to be honest I said "no" in
the same altar, and when I say no I say no!

I drank it, and almost met on one occasion
Michi Panero,
and now I offer in peace for humanity
and how well that inhabits the world.
Listen, I will tell you singing!
(Old): Shalalaralalá ...

Has ... ta ... nun ... ca ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment