Thursday, March 10, 2011

Columbus Ohio Dmv Drivers License Renewal

A new challenge on the horizon


Ultra Trail de les Fonts. New challenges, new formulas. Since I discovered the race format appealed to me and me in the nose that this type of racing will be widespread. A long weekend of mountain Xerta . 105 km and 5000 meters of vertical spread over three days.

First stage Friday. "The Nocturneta."

23 kilometers, 350 meters of positive slope. A career tracks rapid departure at 21:00. May have to be careful in view of what is missing.




Second Stage, Saturday. "The Trail of les Fonts."

The highlight. 55 kilometers, 3,000 meters. Little rest. Departure at 6:00 am after sleeping in tent.




Stage, Sunday. "The Cursa de les Fonts."

27 kilometers to finish. 1650 meters. Departure at 8:00 pm. Surely a very sore legs but a manageable distance. Pull head to try to do my best.
you can read the Chronicle in demonfit




Another race I like about this type is the "Costa Brava Extreme Running" but I just do not see that and beast version of his beginnings ("20-100-80?) that seemed pretty cape and really scary. Now have left 20-55-55. I fell in love with the area when I ran the Marathon Ampurias. In 2012 I would do it.


As the race is the sum of several days, the soundtrack wanted to put the union of several musicians, one of those "supegrupos" typical of the past and still continue to form. Some of the latter have been The Good, the Bad and the Queen ( Damon Albarn, Simon Tong, Paul Simonon, Tony Allen ) or Them Crooked Vultures (Josh Homme, Dave Grohl, John Paul Jones ). Finally I opted for something else quiet Monsters of Folk. I guess it would name the joke in reference to reunioines "jevilongas." Four of the musicians I most admire today: Jim James of My Morning Jacket , Orbest Conor and Mike Mogis Bright Eyes and M Ward . The disc is not as round as we had assumed but has some great moments with stuff like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment