Thursday, March 17, 2011

Danielle Laws Freeones




I have a few posts in the room, editing drafts outstanding, that I have no time to finish before leaving, so he left a brief note, probably more valuable.

these days have released new albums Lucinda Williams and REM, "Blessed" and "Collapse Into Now", respectively. The great lady

back on track and stop magnum opus. vicious after "Little Honey" cautiously hoped his new songs. Selfishly, we thought that happiness does not sit well with their compositions. I'm glad I was wrong, I'm glad you are happy and that it remains one of the best American writers and performers, but the best.



Moreover, REM, one of my favorite bands in the past, of which he was counsel to death until he sticks started falling everywhere and I had to leave with regret because monsters as limp as "Up" or "Around the Sun", had no God to bear, come back with dignity. After the vote of confidence that we started the short and energetic "Accelerate" are marked a large and unexpected disk. No, they had forgotten to write great songs. I leave you two videos of "ÜBerlin" an instant classic of the Athens - seems the "Document" - one with the letter and the other with a walk-dance very well. Meat

MP4 ultratrail nights. May you enjoy it.





"All fertile and powerful thoughts arise when you are in action"

0 comments:

Post a Comment