Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Luggage Combination Unlock

Preoridad Ke $ ha will not show in Japan

kesha japon

She's a sensation throughout the world, but Ke $ ha, will not travel to Japan for a while by the recent earthquake and tsunami that hit the country.

singer 'Tik Tok', Kesha, yesterday issued a statement March 21 that expressed deep regret for not keeping your travel plans.

Ke $ ha said: 'My heart is with Japan at this time for this disaster and these difficulties. I honestly do not think now would be the appropriate time to conduct a concert in Japan. Since the content and spirit of my program is exuberant, noisy and wild. "

'I intend to take my music where the world can dance to. Meanwhile I will do everything possible to help relief efforts and encourage everyone in the world to do the same, "he said.

Source: Youth Net

0 comments:

Post a Comment