Thursday, March 3, 2011

Watch Brent Everetts And Brent Corrigan

Shaking Rock and roll has always been a thing of the devil


I guess that sounds nice and Fondón Imp. Many of you know what I'll say. I have the good fortune to collaborate on an exciting project which I filled with possibilities.

From today you can find a new web part in endurance sports, Demonfit.com . Of course, keeping my current blog.

Demonfit intended to be a place where some athletes "amateurs" We will tell our experiences, ways of understanding the endurance sport, competitions, etc. Everything from our point of view: sometimes writing his head and, most, writing from the heart and guts. Also write some nutrition professionals, trainers, coaches, etc..

We also Facebook (check us out as Demonfit Resistance), about what to give visibility and reach more people.

I hope that I pass by here, that ye also Demonfit.

wild lives. Demon lives.

shuffled several songs "evil." Since Robert Johnson sold his soul to the devil at the crossroads in exchange for a strange and haunting way of playing the guitar, the tracks are abundant in the infected satanic rock world. At the end I opted for a classic, a song that has made hundreds of versions, "I put a spell on you." as it happened with many other bands and singers, had never seen the players in action. Thank you, "youtube." This man was a true "showman" or was fatal. Almost like us. Last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment