Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Member Church Letter

Lady GaGa Speaks on the prohibition of "Born This Way" In Malaysia

http://www.poblanerias.com/images/noticias/entretenimiento/Born-This-Way-Lady-Gaga28feb.jpg

few days ago we learned that "Born This Way" by Lady GaGa had been censored and banned in Malaysia, now famous singer tells us about his subject and censorship .

was asked GaGa about what it feels to be censored, Lady replied: "Well, obviously I disagree with him, otherwise I would not have expressly referred to those words in a song I knew it would be placed on the Top 40 radio. "

In any case, what could be done?, Lady GaGa says: "What I would say is that all young people in Malaysia who want those words on the radio, it's your job and your duty as young have the voice, "You must do everything we can do if you want to be released by the company: to call, you should not stop, must protest with peacefully. "

Tranquility, no violence, "I do not believe in violence. I do not believe in negativity. There is no reason to be contemptuous. Just keep fighting for what one believes. " "I can not tell you how many times we get phone calls from television stations asking a section of video editing and simply say: 'I'm not doing'."

Source: GloboPOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment