Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where Can You Find Hussyfan

Judas will be the director of the Video "Judas" Robert Pattinson

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-idnEWX_xlT8/TXEakqn01gI/AAAAAAAAFes/Freu6SJxvWo/s1600/lady_gaga___judas_single_cover_by_ludingirra-d39zx5b.jpg

The singer of "Telephone" Lady Gaga gave a one-hour interview to Google and the singer did not could help getting excited by the new video for her single, 'Judas'. The singer shared that she will be directing the project, along with creative director Laurieann Gibson.

Gaga said: "I'm very excited. In fact, I can only reveal it here at Google that I make my directorial debut with Laurieann Gibson 'in my video Judas.

'It's no surprise I am sure many of you that Judas is a man known by the Bible, so we expect to see any symbolism in this video "he said.

Source: Pop Musik L4 Tod4

0 comments:

Post a Comment