Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Everyday Camaras And Cold Weather

Ultra Trail de les Fonts, to repeat


mountaineer Weekend well spent. As I said, it seems a very attractive format, the three days of racing. I think it's a role model, even for pirates concentrations in some place that lends itself to this by-mountaineer sports memorabilia and attractive to bask the day.
First of all, congratulations to the organization, Perfect for all levels. Both in terms of purely technical work or management as in the human. The effectiveness is valued even more if you feel the sympathy and encouragement from all involved. If for an affordable price, enjoy beautiful mountains, unknown to me, and also feed you for three days with varied menus, is to repeat. Too bad we have left so far but surely some years back.

A small race in a small town can become very large for each of us involved this weekend. These are the most valued, which we always in memory.

Friday, "The Nocturneta." 23 km.

had arrived at noon after eight hours by car and frankly I was crushed. I also ate a hundred pounds of pasta carbonara that left me a feeling of heaviness in the stomach that did not bode well. I started running with bad feelings during the test but surprisingly I felt good.
Bonita career in the light of a moon tremendous. The general feeling is that it was harder than expected. 350 meters of altitude is not much but in the mountains seems to be doing more damage. Quick Race. The first part was a continuous climb trails and track. The people were very plugged. After hesitating, I let go a couple of groups for fear of consequences on subsequent days. However, I think I ran too well. I finally got into the post 57 with a time of 2:03.
When that night I curled up in the sack in the middle of a storm that threatened to tear down the tent, was machacadito. At six o'clock we returned to the burden on the stage hard.
The last two days and the bottom line will tell you on Friday the Hell . Only thing I advance that went wrong.
Catalan I used to hear and understand much. Villa welcoming Xerta . I noticed that in a town of about 1500 inhabitants, greeted everyone in the street. Always feels good to smile "Bon Dia" morning.
Of Music Albert Pla, Catalan, although singing in Castilian. Given what we do should put "The wildest side of life", version of "Take a Walk on the Wild Side" of Lou Reed but I choose "The bar corner, " another nice and funny song from this great record that was " rumba Not only does man live. " was going to leave a song "Assume Fonollosa" my favorite album of Albert, but perhaps a little radical and not understood.
"I am Spartacus!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment