Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shower Door Low Ceiling

"Spy Kids On 4?

alexa vega y demi lovato
After Demi Lovato announced to be back at work, has been the source of rumors about an alleged involvement in the new film Spy Kids , 'Spy Kids 4: All the time in the world. "

began after reports that the star of 'Sunny With a Chance' announcement on Tuesday March 22 to have had 'a wonderful day with the young actress Alexa Vega, star of the film series' Mini Spies'.

'Wow! It's been a long day, but wonderful! I'm grateful to have my friend @ Alexavega me all day to support, "wrote Demi Lovato. 'Seriously I feel really blessed by the friends I have in my life. I love you and you guys too. "

worth mentioning that the possibility that Demi Lovato is part of 'Spy Kids 4: All the time in the world' has not been confirmed and is now maintained as rumor had been accompanied by Alexa Vega.

Source: Youth Net

0 comments:

Post a Comment