Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Snooker Ball Weight Problem

I rest my case

In a case of bad news, people who hate you, you feared the scene that always ends up happening, "and what is more terrible? is not so terrible. Here arises, Mommy, a new assessment: Essential. So he was not what you expected it to be and becomes an excuse for everything, for all texts and all songs (read text more easily digested). He is in all my writing, as your "him" is the same, but do not despair, well do not go away. Years have passed like seconds, he said some tango, and now hold my head to my feet, I'm making little games with her blood and makes me slip into our old dance marzoquera, La refalosa, and fall to the floor in ecstasy, I up. I have it clear, probably never taken into account, but today his idol lifted my thumb and then cut his head off unsustainable and that damn right there began what the juegito. This just killed me. I'm killing dead, is dying dead. As an enemy and would not exist, but the feeling I will write all of life is immortal, I thank you eternally through text.

This is a case of good news, I'm common and combative, hate and fade away, pretend improper rational structures of an artist, I confess, I fall asleep in the arms of an authoritative voice. He, who once had the power to banish in three words, today I prefer to be moved and touched eh, gives a different slant to life. Luckily I have your God with me and I have not said a word about him, does not know you, if only you knew implotarías of horror. Do not think, however, that I am free of nostalgia, not eejits, this is happening to me is reduced to less romantic happened to me in life, hate was a passion, a feeling I can not stop, olé, olé, olah. I smelled the wet wood, the accents on the old chair of dense smell of dog that was in another place, the moisture from the left contained a second before opening it all, the smell of fire in the jacket that once you take the bag capital, that smell now. The "hints of" good for nothing more than for this talk.

But it is a case of good news, all you dreamed definitely not going to happen, but just what is the coolest? it became their god, another twist that leaves a great and hellish left, bordering to be unbeatable. I mention this not to be able to call and refregártelo in face because they do not remember your cell phone number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment