Monday, March 21, 2011

Iron With Radio Attached

Thanks! Back


I'm not holding "round figures" but I decided to write the post just to say thanks. I know the reference of "followers" is not very reliable because there no longer pass through here regularly, many of which comentaĆ­s usually are and not what the vast majority, says Crusties are "matojeros "I like to take a look at these pages without ever showing signs of life.
Any reader worth and every day you are more. The figure of a hundred followers serves as an excuse for me to thank everyone.
would not be able to define what this blog. Be in no man's land could be a handicap but I am honest with myself and reflects part of who I am, much of what makes my life interesting. I'll keep telling my stories. I like writing, I like to share and always comforting to hear that what you write, interested or would "get" someone.
If you wish, We continue to see around here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment